Dr. rer. nat. René van Bevern
Senior researcher and lecturer at Novosibirsk State University
(Рене ван Беверн)
Room: 215 ИМ
My main field of research are algorithms for optimally solving NP-hard discrete optimization problems by exploiting structure in practically occuring data (``fixed-parameter algorithms''). Ideally, the algorithms run in linear time when certain parameters in the input data are bounded by constants.
- Leading project № 16-31-60007 mol_a_dk of the Russian Foundation for Basic
Parameterized algorithms for NP-hard routing and scheduling problems.
Institute of Discrete Mathematics and Informatics, Scientific Research Departement, Novosibirsk State University, Russian Federation.
- Employed in project DAPA (NI 369/12) of the German Research Foundation:
Data Driven Parameterized Algorithmics for Graph Modification Problems.
Algorithms and Complexity Theory group, TU Berlin, Germany.
- Employed in project AREG (NI 369/9) of the German Research Foundation:
Algorithms for Generating Quasi-Regular Structures in Graphs.
Chair Theoretische Informatik I, Institut für Informatik, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany.
- IJCAI 2016
- Program committee member at the 25th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence IJCAI-16, July 9-15th, 2016, New York, USA.
- Spring 2016
- Randomized Algorithms, Novosibirsk State University.
- Autumn 2015
- Fixed-Parameter Algorithms, Novosibirsk State University.
- Winter 2014/15
- Advanced Algorithmics, TU Berlin.
- Summer 2014
- Randomized Algorithms, TU Berlin.
- 17. September 2015
- 15th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modeling, Optimization, and Systems (ATMOS'15), Patras, Greece.
- 16-18. December 2013
- 24th International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation (ISAAC'13), Hong Kong, China.
- 19-21. June 2013
- 39th International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG'13), Lübeck, Germany.
- 14-15. February 2013
- 65th Theorietag, Paderborn, Germany.
- 16-17. November 2012
- Colloquium on Combinatorics (KolKom) 2012, Berlin, Germany.
- 20-22. August 2012
- 18th Annual International Computing and Combinatorics Conference (COCOON'12), Sydney, Australia.
- 17-18. January 2012
- 63rd Theorietag, Brandenburg, Germany
- 24-25. February 2011
- 61st Theorietag, Trier, Germany
- 18-30. June 2010
- 36th International Workshop on Graph Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (WG'10), Zaros, Crete, Greece
- 24. February 2010
- 59th Theorietag, Ilmenau, Germany.
Invited Journal Articles
Manuscripts under review
Thanks to Christoph Taszus for providing me with web space. © 2010–2015 René van Bevern. Last modified 2015-12-09.